Other Ways to Give
There are multiple ways you can give to help train future pastors to teach and preach God’s Word without compromise or confusion. Gift options include a one-time financial contribution, regular monthly or quarterly gifts, an appreciated security, a gift in kind, or an estate gift. Knox Theological Seminary, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and contributions to Knox may be tax deductible.
Registration Number CH42222
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, 1.800.435.7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”
Give By Mail
Knox Theological Seminary, Inc.
Attn: Business Office
5555 N. Federal Hwy.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Stock and Mutual Transfers
Learn more about maximizing kingdom impact by giving appreciated securities instead of writing checks with the National Christian Foundation. Gifts of appreciated stock and other assets may be made to the National Christian Foundation and designated for Knox Theological Seminary. Your gift will directly benefit Knox.
Publicly Traded Stock Certificate(s)
- This includes a Certificate Release Request and a Stock Power Form. Stock certificates should not be endorsed.
- List the name of the stock and the number of shares that the certificate represents. Print and sign your name exactly as it appears on the front of the certificate. The Certificate Release Request must have a medallion signature guarantee, which can be obtained at your bank.
- Mail the certificate and original Stock Power Form and Certificate Release Request to NCF SouthFlorida. We suggest overnight service or USPS return receipt requested to 5110 N. Federal Hwy. 2nd Floor, Ft.Lauderdale, FL 33308.
- If you wish to have the certificate registered prior to gifting, please have the transfer agent register it in the name of “National Christian Charitable Foundation, Inc.”
- Please submit the form directly to the Knox business office. Note: It is always a good idea to seek legal and tax advice from your professional advisor(s) before making a major charitable gift.
- Closely-held Business Interests
- Personal Property
- Real Estate
- Retirement Plan Interests
- Other Assets
See the Impact: Meet our Students & Alumni
FACTS: Knox graduates from 2007-2011 report that their trust and faith in God was “stronger” or “much stronger” as a result of their Knox education. Knox graduates are now PhD students, pastors, professors, church planters, Christian educators, deans, and seminary presidents. 66% of graduates report that after studying at Knox their theological position shifted and became “more conservative.”
Want to see how your gift is being used? Just take a look at the lives of our students and alumni. Imagine each one of these individuals impacting another 100,00 souls in a lifetime of ministry, and you will begin to see the way your giving to Knox Theological Seminary has a truly worldwide impact.
“By a conservative estimate, a pastor who spends thirty years in congregational ministry will likely touch and variously influence one hundred thousand individuals and numerous community groups.” —G. Douglas Lewis
ABODE OF PEACE--Visakhapatnam, India OUR VISION "To LOVE the unloved and CARE for the uncared." Our vision is primarily to reach out to the unwanted, unloved and uncared children, who come from parentless homes (orphans), broken homes, streets and destitute kids, with...
Knox Croatia Student Profile: Meet David Banskoliev y name is David Banskoliev and I was born in Strumica, Macedonia. I grew up in Strumica with my parents and my younger brother, Philip. I was raised in a Christian home stemming from my...
Alumni Profile: Marina Westerdahl, Master of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies, Class of 2017
2017 Alumnus Marina Westerdahl Bio arina grew up in Argentina and spent a lot of her time around missionaries and pastors. The dinner table discussions in her home mostly centered on theology. The books her family read, the stories they told,...
2011 Alumnus John Garippa is the Executive Director at Downtown Harbor Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Prior to this role, John was the Pastor of Discipleship at First Baptist Fort Lauderdale. John entered into the ministry world after having run his own business...